Sensitivity: 1 cfu
The Innovative Microbial Air Sampler
- NEW Antibacterial housing to reduce cross contamination from monitoring activities
- Robust Antibacterial housing and touchscreen design and materials reduce bacterial deposits and biofilm formation >95%
- Reduced operator errors from data management and touch screen
- Filtered exhaust eliminates contamination
- Impactor design allows false positive identification
- ISO 14698:2003 compliant
The MiniCapt® Mobile Microbial Air Sampler from Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) is an innovative, light and mobile viable sampler. It simplifies the job of microbial air sampling by applying modern data management capabilities that save time and reduce operator error in air sampling data.
The MiniCapt Mobile active air sampler makes the job easier by incorporating a capacitive and sliding touchscreen, allowing easy use with gloves without the need for a stylus.
Watch this video for an overview of the MiniCapt Mobile active air sampler and how it, optionally, connects with the BioCapt Single Use microbial impactor.
Combine with the BioCapt® Single-Use Microbial Impactor for a fully validated system.
- Glove-compatible touchscreen
- Intuitive user interface
- HEPA filter exhaust
- Remote connection to the BioCapt Viable Microbial Impactor (Single-Use)
- Autoclavable with a sanitizable enclosure
- Available in 12 languages
- The inlets of the impactor head are precision cut to ensure laminar flow, thus maximizing collection and biological efficiencies in accordance with ISO 14698-1
- Multiple sampling applications, including monitoring compressed gas and remote isolator sampling, all with one sampler
- False-positive identification can reduce investigation costs through the use of the radial slit design
- Aseptic viable environment monitoring
- Monitoring compressed gas
- Remote Isolator sampling
- Use with BioCapt® Single Use for a completely validated solution
Portable, Remote Sampling
Air, Compressed Gases
Cleanroom Certification, Production Monitoring
Viable Monitoring Solutions
Cleanroom Microbial Monitoring
You may also like…
BioCapt® Single-Use Microbial Impactor
Sensitivity range: 1 cfu
The BioCapt® Single-Use active air microbial sampler is the latest innovation in the BioCapt Air Sampling product line.
BioCapt® Microbial Impactor
Sensitivity range: 1 cfu
The BioCapt™ Impactor Active Microbial Air Sampling Atrium enables the capture of microbiologically viable particulates on a suitable media surface for later incubation and enumeration.
Lasair® Pro: Airborne Particle Counter
Sensitivity range: 0.3 – 25 µm
Designed for intuitive and reliable portable and remote airborne particle counting. Meets the latest data integrity requirements, positioned for future compliance.