0.3 – 5.0 µm; 1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM)
A compact, VHP resistant remote particle counter.
The IsoAir® Pro-E Remote Particle Counter from Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) is an effective piece of a Contamination Control Strategy using the latest technologies to streamline cleanroom monitoring while meeting global regulations including EU GMP Annex 1, ISO 14644-2, and part of a 21CFR Part 11 solution. This remote particle counter has all the features you need for reliable particle monitoring in your clean area are built into a simple but powerful package.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Eight customer selectable channel sizes with 2-channel Pharmaceutical mode
- Flow rate of 1.0 CFM
- IP65 rated 316L stainless steel enclosure
- Built in blower with HEPA-filtered exhaust
- Automatic shut-off for capped probe
- Compliance with ISO 21501-4:2018 and CE standards, optional ISO 17025
- Two local LEDs for status and activity
- PMS Ethernet or MODBUS communications
- Quick alert of contamination issues from real-time particle monitoring system
- Effective component of a Contamination Control Strategy (CCS)
- Trustworthy: Essentially no risk of data loss: saves 3,ooo samples to protect your data in the event of communications outage
- Communications via Modbus or PMS protocol
- Leading particle monitoring system integration: Interfaces with Particle Measuring Systems’ FacilityPro SCADA Software, Pharmaceutical Net Pro or Facility Net software for comprehensive data management
- Quick release mounting bracket simplifies the calibration and servicing process
- Reduced installation time and reduced risk of errors with data saved in mounting bracket
- Cost effective cleanroom monitoring: No central vacuum system required
- Chemically resistant IP 65 rated stainless-steel enclosure
- Long life laser diode reduces long-term maintenance time and costs
- Flexibility on ISP mounting increases installation options and reduces installation costs
- Particle monitoring system for pharmaceutical manufacturing area
- Isolator particle monitoring
- Cleanroom particle monitoring system
- Aerospace and industrial applications
Fixed Location, In-line, Point of Use
Monitoring viable nonviable particle counts
You may also like…
Central Equipment Hub
Facility Monitoring System with industrial control assures data integrity, process automation, simplicity of use, and data integration.
The Airnet® II 4 Channel Air Particle Sensor
Sensitivity range: 0.2 – 10.0 µm
The Airnet® II 4 Channel Air Particle Sensor measures the size and number of particles suspended in the air for real-time monitoring of defect-causing particles.
Lasair® Pro: Airborne Particle Counter
Sensitivity range: 0.3 – 25 µm
Designed for intuitive and reliable portable and remote airborne particle counting. Meets the latest data integrity requirements, positioned for future compliance.