DataAnalyst is Particle Measuring Systems® supporting software package for the Lasair III and Lasair II particle counters. DataAnalyst connects easily to these particle counters and allows for downloading, archiving and reporting that are fully compliant with all secure data transfer requirements. The program will support a multitude of installation configurations, from a single base station to integrated networks of multiple Lasair II or III particle counters connected to a LAN for distribution and reporting.
The comprehensive reporting structure works with specific inputs from the particle counter and filters sampling data based upon location, date/time or product batch information. Reports can be generated to meet industry requirements and configured to include raw data, tabular data, statistical and graphical formats. The reporting tool can also be configured to give various report formats, including certification to ISO14644, FDA/EU GMP, or FS209 standards.
- Create cleanroom certification reports to meet ISO14644, FDA EU GMP and FS209E standards
- Long term data archiving for Lasair II III particle counters
- Centralized SQL Server® database for access to all Lasair II III particle counter data and reports across a site wide LAN
- Single click download from a configured instrument
- Export encryypted data via Lasair III particle counters USB port
- Secure Ethernet download from remote instruments
- Full audit trail
Easy to Use
- Intuitive tabular design
- Simple instrument configuration Security configuration quickly adds new users and customizable groups
- Downloading data from Lasair II or III particle counters
- Cleanroom compliance monitoring and reporting
- Cleanroom certification reporting with Lasair III particle counters
- Process tool monitoring and reporting
You may also like…
Central Equipment Hub
Facility Monitoring System with industrial control assures data integrity, process automation, simplicity of use, and data integration.
Pharmaceutical Net Pro Software
Cleanroom monitoring software for data and collection management, reporting and automation built on an industrial automation architecture.
Provides a comprehensive view of the batch-based liquid particle information with histogram, time plot, and tabular data presented in an easy-to-use format that can be readily reported.