Viable Particulate Monitoring
Compressed gases are viewed as critical utilities in many industries when in direct product contact or in the clean room environment.
Control of the environment where Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic products are manufactured is a key element of ISO and GMP Standards worldwide. The absence of viable contamination is considered a critical quality attribute due to its potential to dramatically impact the safety, efficacy and yield of your product.
The Compressed Gas Kit from Particle Measuring Systems, used in conjunction with the MiniCapt Mobile microbial sampler, allows you to monitor for microbes in a variety of compressed gases in flexible locations around your facility.
Particle Measuring Systems offers a wide range of compressed gas monitoring solutions compliant to the latest ISO and GMP requirements for viable and non viable particulate. It is our goal to ensure contamination control in your critical environments. Contact us today for more information.
- Measures gases with pressures of 0.5 to 10 bar (7.2 – 145 psi)
- Can be used with Clean Dry Air (CDA), argon, nitrogen, carbon dioxide or other non-toxic inert gases
- No external flow meters needed
- Three different versions: 25, 50 and 100 LPM flow rates
- Compact Dimensions: (h, w, d) 8.5 x 6 x 4 in
- Lightweight: 4.1 lb (1.86 kg)
- No moving parts to wear
- Autoclavable stainless steel construction (removable solenoid valve)
- Ease of cleaning with Isopropyl Alcohol 70/30, Sodium Hypochlorite 1%, and Hydrogen Peroxide 3%
- Compact and lightweight for easy access to sampling points
- Accessory to an already validated instrument
- Does not need additional qualification
- Lower weight than competitive instruments
- Economical monitoring of pressurized gases with atmospheric pressure
- HEPA air filter for overpressure air and inversion from low pressure/flow prevents contamination
- The Compressed Gas Kit is used to monitor for viable particulate in a variety of compressed gases, including: dry, inert, non-toxic, non-flammable gases (CDA, nitrogen, argon, carbon dioxide)
- It functions as an accessory to the MiniCapt Mobile – Viable Monitor (25, 50, 100 LPM)
- Application Infographic: Microbial Survival in Compressed Gasses
You may also like…
Lasair® Pro: Airborne Particle Counter
Sensitivity range: 0.3 – 25 µm
Designed for intuitive and reliable portable and remote airborne particle counting. Meets the latest data integrity requirements, positioned for future compliance.
MiniCapt™ Mobile Microbial Air Sampler
Sensitivity: 1 cfu
The MiniCapt® Mobile Microbial Air Sampler from Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) is an innovative, light and mobile viable sampler.
BioCapt® Single-Use Microbial Impactor
Sensitivity range: 1 cfu
The BioCapt® Single-Use active air microbial sampler is the latest innovation in the BioCapt Air Sampling product line.